What's In a Name?


A few days ago, I saw this magnet sitting pretty on the fridge. I picked this up a couple of years ago because I liked it and thought it would be a nice reminder. When I saw it the other day, I thought how appropriate.
You see, when I decided to start blogging, it took me quite awhile to come up with a name for my blog. I would stay awake at night thinking about different ideas. One day, it just hit me-Polka dot Possibilities. Polka dots represent an element of happiness for me and Possibilities because life is filled with endless possibilities.
Although I see this magnet everyday, I don't always pay it too much attention. It was kind of funny when I made the connection between it and my blog name. It reminded me, yet again, that life is filled with possibilities. Whether your possibilities are polka dots or stripes, paisley or plaid, I hope you'll -dwell in possibility-(Emily Dickinson).

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Life truly is full of possibilities. Emily Dickinson is one of my favorites.