Tray Transformation

Whew, it has been awhile. I've been busy and hopefully will have some great new posts to prove it. Today I'm featuring a project that I completed a couple of weeks ago. When Sister was packing up, I came across this lovely little plastic tray we'd had a few years back. It was about to be tossed in the donate pile. So, I rescued it and moved it to my pile. By the way, I love it when Sister moves. I get all kinds of goodies. Anyway, here is what it looked liked before getting the special treatment.



After a couple of coats of green spray paint, I added our name and polka dots with a white paint pen. Of course, it is not suitable for use with food now. However, I have other plans for it. Here it is in all of its green glory. 



You'll have to stay tuned tomorrow to see where it found its new home on the back porch!


No comments: