On a Roll



So, I have a little  collection of ribbon. My storage solution for the ribbon was not working out too well. I had the rolls stored in these huge, glass jars. But, the ribbon would end up with more off the roll than on and they took up a lot of valuable space in my craft closet. 


So, the other day while visiting my parents, I saw that my dad had his pants hanging on these handy dandy hangers. Then I heard my parents having a discussion about how these hangers weren't going to work anymore.  Thus enters my vision. That would be the perfect hanger for my ribbon. Yep, that's how my mind works. Always thinking about myself-I mean my craft projects. I have seen similar ideas elsewhere. 
So anyway, my mom brought that hanger to me yesterday and this afternoon I sorted through my rolls of ribbon and hung them all nice and a little bit neat (and somewhat color coordinated, too).

2 comments:

alison giese Interiors said...

That is SUCH a great idea!!! Do you care if I share it on my blog, My Little Happy Place?

I have some of these hangers that I'm not using for pants, now I know JUST what I'll be using them for!

Thanks for sharing!

alison g.

LindsB said...

I love this idea, I saw it awhile ago here in blog world and forgot about it- thanks for reminding me. Now I need to go organize my ribbon :)