Before and After: Kitchen Chairs

So, yesterday I showed you the Before pics of my sister's kitchen chairs. My mom and I cleaned them up and gave them a couple of coats of paint. My mom bought Sister a kitchen table and we painted the base and legs of the table the same color. We had the chair cushions upholstered in two coordinating fabrics. The first thing we did was pick the fabric, the oh so fabulous fabric. Then we chose a coordinating paint color-a light gray. Everything turned out so beautifully! As promised, here are the Afters:



Oh, I just love all these projects! 

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

It makes me smile to see these chairs turn out so pretty! I'm anxious to see other projects I'm sure you have in the works for Amanda's new house!

Amanda said...

I love my chairs and table!!

Nicole A. said...

It looks Awesome! I love the colors and the fabrics!

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

very, very pretty! i love the soothing colors.

Roeshel said...

I love chair makeovers! Great job!

Dawn said...

Loving the chairs! Mama Sis would be proud to see her chairs being reused... you know she never could get rid of ANYTHING! :)