Curtain Call-Take 2



You may remember my fabric quandary from here. Well, the decision was made and I'd like you to meet my new shower curtain. I’m very lucky to have my own personal upholsterer/seamstress. She’s my mother-in-law and she’s got talent when it comes to fabric. Like I said, lucky for me cause I love, love, love fabric. So far, she’s made an upholstered headboard and curtains for our guest room, a valance for our master bedroom (made out of two pillow cases), a valance for our kitchen and a number of throw pillows for different rooms. That’s not to mention the three chairs and sofa she reupholstered for us. You'll have to stay tuned for pics on all the goods later (in my house tour, which is coming very soon). For Christmas, she whipped up this shower curtain for our guest bath. I love it! 







No comments: