That's a Wrap


I’m loving this wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby. It really is everything you could possibly want from wrapping paper. Let’s start with quality. This stuff is strong, not like that flimsy stuff you see this time of year that is so thin it is impossible to use. Plus, it has grid lines so cutting a straight line is super easy. Then, there’s the fact that the rolls are huge. You really get your money’s worth. And, speaking of money, three bucks a roll is hard to beat. Finally, let’s not forget style. This paper is gorgeous with the fabulous damask print. Seriously, could you ask for anything more? Happy Wrapping!




P.S. If you're keeping track-yes, I've missed a couple of days. Don't hate me. I've just been a little busy and quite tired. Maybe I can stay on track from here on out, but don't hold me to it.

No comments: