Pillow Talk

To add some Christmas flair, I needed some lime green pillows to add to the red ones on the couch in our sunroom. Well, Target and Wal-Mart didn't have any. Wal-Mart did have these.




So, my sweet and talented hubby transformed the napkins into pillows. That's right, he whipped them right up. We having a sewing machine, but I have no idea how to use it and it really scares me. My hubby, on the other hand, knows his way around this machine. It's a talent he's been hiding from me. I know, I know, it's just a few straight lines, but I seriously have no idea how to do this. He's going to teach me, though. Just so you know, and you don't think he's kinda weird, his mom does upholstery work, and both of his grandmothers were (and one still is) avid quilters. Anyway, I'm pleased with my new pillows. They add just the touch I was looking for. Thank you, sweet hubby!



2 comments:

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

I stopped by from Nester. I have to say I love the pillows. I do own a sewing machine but we don't get along at all and I always want custom pillows! Nothing fancy, but not something you pick up at Target. I'd ask him to make more!
-Kim

DESIGN BY CATHLEEN said...

How Cute! Smart thinking!

:-) Cathleen