Our Stockings Are Hung By The Chimney With Care

This year will be the first year my hubby and I will be at our house for Christmas day. I’m very excited about this! It did mean that we needed our own stockings, though. Growing up, my sister and I always had stockings filled with wonderful little surprises. Even though we’re all grown up, my mom still makes us a stocking. It’s a special treat I've come to treasure over the years. Since it’s so important to me, I knew hubby and I needed our very own stockings for our mantle. It just so happened that my mom (she’s really, really good-if it’s out there, she can find it) found these at TJ Maxx-they match our Christmas tree skirt. How perfect! I can’t wait to see what little treasures will fill my stocking. I still have to pick up a few little treasures for hubby’s. I am so glad hubby and I will be starting this tradition. It's little traditions like this that make Christmastime so special!


No comments: