Master Bedroom Makeover: Take 3




Well, this makeover began just after Christmas when I got new bedding, here's take 1. Then I added some new lamps and a mirror for take 2. And, it has taken me until now to get to this stage.


Finally, thanks to my sister, I've added curtains. She bought the curtains from Ikea, but ended up not using them. I just had to hem them up-these are the kind that come with hem tape so you can hem them to the length you need. I was a little hesitant of this at first as I'm not so great at reading directions, but I figured it out just fine.

I'm enjoying the curtains more than I realized I would. They block out just enough light so we can still sleep in when we get a chance and they make the room feel cozy. I guess they make the room feel more finished. Still to come, though, something for above the bed. And, I really want new paint for the walls, but no plans for either of those just yet.

No comments: