Master Bedroom Makeover: Take 1


For Christmas Sister got us a new bedding. That means time for a makeover! Actually, our master bedroom has never really been finished. Here are some pictures of how our bedroom looked before the new bedding. Don't get me wrong, this room was just fine before, it just wasn't ever complete-no mirror, not much on the walls, mismatched window treatment. And, the colors in here didn't work well with the colors in the master bath which you can see here.


This new bedding is just what I needed to motivate me to makeover the bedroom and finally get it complete. So, that is what I'm working on now. The bedding is a blue/gray which works so well with our master bath-it really ties the two rooms together.


This is only the first phase, though. Still to go are window treatments, lamps, mirror, wall art, a monogrammed pillow for the bed and maybe even some new paint on the walls. So, stay tuned. Hopefully, I'll have this complete soon!


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I like it!! Our rooms really are beginning to look more alike - haha!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful bedding! You are going to have so much fun decorating your bedroom. Ready to see pics.

Suzanne said...

It looks great! Yours does look a lot like Amandas!

Striker said...

Can't wait to see more transformations! This is making me want to do mine now.