Friday's Favorite

Sister, Sister

I haven't been doing so well with Friday's Favorites lately or blogging at all, for that matter. Life has been busy, very busy. But, it has been great! One of the greatest things about my life is sharing it with my sister!!! So today, she's my Friday Favorite. 

Over the past few weeks I've enjoyed getting to tag along for the ride as she embarks on an exiting new chapter in her life-more to come on that. Last weekend we celebrated her 25th birthday. What a celebration it was!!! She has accomplished so much in her life and I am so proud of her. She is intelligent, beautiful, compassionate, determined, loving and sassy. Amanda, you are amazing! I hope you never forget that. Keep smiling your bright smile. I know the best is yet to come!!! I love you, sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Best friends are we, my sister and me!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love you both! I think it is great that you picked your sister as your Friday's Favorite! You are so lucky to have each other!

Amanda said...

Thank you, Sister!

Dawn said...

Okay, so I just got my daily tears in. You're so sweet! I love you both... really enjoyed seeing you today!