Toodle-oo Tailgating

At least for this season. Saturday marked the end of Auburn's home football games which means another season of tailgating is over. Tailgating is such a special tradition. We have been tailgating in the same spot for 5 years now. I was browsing old pics and came across this one from several years ago-from left to right-my hubby, me, my sista and my BIL (my hubby's brother).





Our tailgating group is made up of three main families and lots of guests from year to year. It's amazing how much things change each year. We've had engagements, graduations, marriages, and births. I love celebrating these occasions with our tailgating family. This past weekend we celebrated the engagement of our friends Ashley and Graham. Congrats, you two!





Good bye for now, tailgating spot. We'll see you next year!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Tailgating was fun even if it was not such a great football year!!!

Unknown said...

A Bad bad day of tailgating is still better than almost anything else. Especially WORK!!