Homey According to Hubby



I'm kind of at a loss as to what to blog about. I've got about a million unfinished projects, but nothing ready to post. So, I've been trying to think about things in my house that I haven't blogged about already. 


I thought about what it takes to make a house a home. Well, according to my hubby it is a plant. I'm kinda just kidding. But, in all seriousness, my hubby does like house plants. He rarely has an opinion (not because he's not asked) when it comes to house decor. But, when my mom brought this particular plant over, he noticed it right away. He actually said he liked it because it makes the house look homey. Now, I do agree with him. However, I just thought it was pretty funny considering what things go unnoticed around here. So anyway, there you have it. If you need to make your house look homey, just add a plant or two. 

I hope I'll get back into the swing of things within the next few days, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! I love houseplants, they truely make a house, a home.