Halloween Crafts

Here in Alabama we've been enjoying the pleasant weather. Compared to the hot and humid summer days, these 80 degree days have been a fall-like treat. The change of the weather has been just the inspiration I needed to get my fall/Halloween decorations out. Last year I made a Halloween tree. It was so much fun and I loved the way it turned out. Sorry the picture is so blurry.










This year, I knew I needed a new project. I've been working on some things and still have more ideas to come. Here is a wreath I've completed. I love the way the bright orange pops against my black door. It shows up so well from the road.



This wreath is made from a metal wreath form and 4 orange and black Halloween boas-all found at Hobby Lobby for less than $15 (I got all the stuff during one of the weeks when it was 50% off). Yippee for Hobby Lobby!


I have gotten so many fall/Halloween project ideas from other bloggers. I can't wait to try a few of them. Hopefully, I'll have some completed projects to post about within the next few weeks.
Do you have any Halloween crafts that you'd recommend? Do tell!



No comments: